Mount Washington by Day, Hot tub by night #2371 US-3, Twin Mountain, NH 03595, USA
About this listing
Set in an ideal location, with beautiful mountain views, about 10 minutes from Bretton Woods & The AMC Highland Center, 15-20 minutes from Franconia Notch, Cannon Mountain & Littleton, 30 from Lincoln & Loon Mountain. The Mountain Cottages provides a private, romantic option for those seeking to explore the four season beauty and attractions of the White Mountains.
All our pet friendly cottages are self contained with self check in, have private yards with picnic area, private hot tubs, private campfire area, private entrance and we have always had an extensive cleaning procedure between guests.
This property is perfect you are looking for a quiet relaxing romantic getaway. To ensure all our guest are able to have a quiet and relaxing getaway. We do not allow outside guest on the property, or loud music or parties.
Caretakers live on the property and we respect our guest privacy and the enjoyment of all our guest. We ask that you also respect ours.
Pet fee is $100 per stay
When you book the cottage:
-Can you please let us know your guest name?
-Are you Celebrating anything special ?
-And we have keypad locks on the entrance doors.
Guests have access to the private cottage, parking and the yard with private hot tub, campfire area, hammock, and picnic area etc.
We are able to do a self check in and check out process for our guests – by adding a camera facing the driveway this confirms your check in and number of guests entering the cottage.
Other things to note
We care about our guests and want our guests to enjoy the property and to be safe. Things happen and we know that, we won’t think you’re a bad guest if it does, but please just communicate with us.
– The safety of our guests and everyone on the property matters.
– We have added a motion-activated exterior spotlight security camera that is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance and driveway. This camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera is used to confirm the number of guests onsite and that you have safely arrived.
– Our cottages are only approved to allow two guests per cottage because of that we do not allow any outside guests on property.
– For the comfort of all guests, we do not allow smoking inside the cottage, you may smoke outside in the fenced in yard but please use the smoking receptacles. Evidence of smoking will result in a $200 cleaning fee.
– All pets are allowed and there is a $100 per stay fee. You are responsible for any damage left by you or your pet. It has become evident that some of our guests sleep with their pets and we completely understand how much you love your pets and why, but the expense of new linen after just one use is more than we can endure . If your pet sleeps with you in bed please bring your own sheets and blankets or you will be charged $100 and may take our sheets and blankets home with you when you leave.
– No events, loud music, parties or large gatherings. Evidence of parties will result in being asked to leave the property, a fine and any damages.
– Please note parking is only permitted in the designated parking spots or in the overflow lot.
– No firearms allowed at the property
– The hot tub cover must be closed when not in use, this prevents the hot tub from getting insects, pollen, or debris inside which would take away from your enjoyment.
– If hot tub water should overflow, turn off the hot tub breaker only after you are done using it and refill the hot tub. If you cannot find the hose, please contact the caretakers immediately and we will refill the hot tub or you will be charged for any damages to the hot tub.
– You must provide an email address when you confirm the booking, Airbnb does not provide us with this information.
– Please bathe before using the hot tub. The hot tub filter cannot filter out the lotions and oils and makes the hot tub look dirty and cloudy. We want the hot tub to be clean for you and future guests. We have to charge a fee if the hot tub needs to be drained/cleaned and refilled due to the time and expense. The fee is $150
– We have fire wood for purchase onsite $10 per stay
In the heart of the While Mountains
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Cabin
- per night: $200
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Default bedroom
- 1 King Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Emergency exit
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Mountain view
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wide clearance to bed
- Wide clearance to shower and toilet
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes