Heart of the White Mountains Cottage w Hot Tub! #3371 U.S. 3, Carroll, New Hampshire 03595, United States
About this listing
Set in an ideal location, with beautiful mountain views, about 10 minutes from AMC Highland Center, 15-20 minutes from Franconia Notch, Cannon Mountain & Littleton, 30 from Lincoln and Loon Mountain. The Mountain Cottages provides a private, romantic option for those seeking to explore the four season beauty and attractions of the White Mountains
Welcome to our charming mountain cottage, the perfect romantic getaway for couples seeking a peaceful and relaxing escape. Nestled in the heart of the White Mountains, this cozy cottage boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks, as well as easy access to hiking trails and other outdoor activities.
Inside, you’ll find a beautifully decorated space that combines rustic charm with modern comforts. The open-plan living area features a comfortable love seat, and a flat-screen TV for those cozy evenings in. The fully-equipped kitchen is perfect for preparing delicious meals and snacks, and the dining nook provides stunning views of the mountain scenery. When it’s time to retire for the night, the king sized bed and soft linens offer a peaceful night’s sleep.
But perhaps the highlight of this cottage is the private outdoor hot tub, where you can soak your cares away while taking in the stunning views of the mountains. Imagine sipping a glass of wine under the stars, surrounded by the peace and quiet of nature.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic weekend getaway or a longer stay to unwind and recharge, this mountain cottage is the perfect retreat. Book your stay today and experience the beauty and serenity of the mountains for yourself.
Caretakers live on the property and we respect our guest privacy and the enjoyment of all our guest. We ask that you also respect ours.
Pet fee is $100 per stay
When you book the cottage:
-Can you please let us know your guest name?
-Are you Celebrating anything special ?
We care about our guests and want our guests to enjoy the property and we want you to be safe. Things happen and we know that, we won’t think you’re a bad guest if it does, but please just communicate with us.
– The safety of our guests and everyone on the property matters.
– We have added a motion-activated exterior spotlight security camera that is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance and driveway. This camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera is used to confirm the number of guests onsite and that you have safely arrived.
– Our cottages are only approved to allow two guests per cottage because of that we do not allow any outside guests on property.
– For the comfort of all guests, we do not allow smoking inside the cottage, you may smoke outside in the fenced in yard but please use the smoking receptacles. Evidence of smoking will result in a $200 cleaning fee.
– All pets are allowed and there is a $100 per stay fee. You are responsible for any damage left by you or your pet. It has become evident that some of our guests sleep with their pets and we completely understand how much you love your pets and why, but the expense of new linen after just one use is more than we can endure . If your pet sleeps with you in bed please bring your own sheets and blankets or you will be charged $100 and may take our sheets and blankets home with you when you leave.
– No events, loud music, parties or large gatherings. Evidence of parties will result in being asked to leave the property, a fine and any damages.
– Please note parking is only permitted in the designated spots or overflow lot.
– No firearms allowed at the property
– The hot tub cover must be closed when not in use, this prevents the hot tub from getting insects, pollen, or debris inside which would take away from your enjoyment.
– If hot tub water should overflow, turn off the hot tub breaker only after you are done using it and refill the hot tub. If you cannot find the hose, please contact the caretakers immediately and we will refill the hot tub or you will be charged for any damages to the hot tub.
– You must provide an email address when you confirm the booking, Airbnb does not provide us with this information.
– Please bathe before using the hot tub. The hot tub filter cannot filter out the lotions and oils and makes the hot tub look dirty and cloudy. We want the hot tub to be clean for you and future guests. We have to charge a fee if the hot tub needs to be drained/cleaned and refilled due to the time and expense. The fee is $150
– We have fire wood for purchase onsite $10 per stay
Interaction with guests
Caretakers live on the property and they respect the privacy of all guests. We ask that you respect theirs as well but are there for you should you need them.
Guests have access to the private cottage, parking and the yard with private hot tub, campfire area, hammock, and picnic area etc.
We are able to do a self check in and check out process for our guests – by adding a camera facing the driveway this confirms your check in and number of guests entering the cottage.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Cottage
- per night: $210
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- 1 King Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No