Mt. Washington by day and hot tub at night! #2371 U.S. 3, Carroll, New Hampshire 03595, United States
About this listing
Set in an ideal location, with beautiful mountain views, about 10 minutes from Bretton Woods & The AMC Highland Center, 15-20 minutes from Franconia Notch, Cannon Mountain & Littleton, 30 from Lincoln & Loon Mountain. The Mountain Cottages provides a private, romantic option for those seeking to explore the four season beauty and attractions of the White Mountains.
Welcome to our cozy and romantic mountain cottage, a true haven for couples seeking a peaceful retreat. Nestled in the heart of the White Mountains, this property offers views of the mountain peaks, making it the perfect escape for nature lovers.
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal, and there is a dining nook where you can enjoy your creations.
The bedroom has a king-size bed and soft linens that promise a restful night’s sleep.
From here, you can step outside onto the private backyard and take in the fresh mountain air. But perhaps the highlight of this cottage, is the hot tub. Imagine relaxing in the warm bubbles with your loved one, surrounded by the beauty of the mountains under a starry sky. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a day of hiking, skiing, or simply exploring the natural beauty of the area.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic weekend away or a longer stay, our mountain cottage is the ideal destination. Book your stay today and experience the magic of the mountains for yourself!
Caretakers live on the property and we respect our guest privacy and the enjoyment of all our guest. We ask that you also respect ours.
Pet fee is $100 per stay
We care about our guests and want our guests to enjoy the property and we want you to be safe. Things happen and we know that, we won’t think you’re a bad guest if it does, but please just communicate with us.
– The safety of our guests and everyone on the property matters.
– We have added a motion-activated exterior spotlight security camera that is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance and driveway. This camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera is used to confirm the number of guests onsite and that you have safely arrived.
– Our cottages are only approved to allow two guests per cottage because of that we do not allow any outside guests on property.
– For the comfort of all guests, we do not allow smoking inside the cottage, you may smoke outside in the fenced in yard but please use the smoking receptacles. Evidence of smoking will result in a $200 cleaning fee.
– All pets are allowed and there is a $100 per stay fee. You are responsible for any damage left by you or your pet. It has become evident that some of our guests sleep with their pets and we completely understand how much you love your pets and why, but the expense of new linen after just one use is more than we can endure . If your pet sleeps with you in bed please bring your own sheets and blankets or you will be charged $100 and may take our sheets and blankets home with you when you leave.
– No events, loud music, parties or large gatherings. Evidence of parties will result in being asked to leave the property, a fine and any damages.
– Please note parking is only permitted in the driveway.
– No firearms allowed at the property
– The hot tub cover must be closed when not in use, this prevents the hot tub from getting insects, pollen, or debris inside which would take away from your enjoyment.
– If hot tub water should overflow, turn off the hot tub breaker only after you are done using it and refill the hot tub. If you cannot find the hose, please contact the caretakers immediately and we will refill the hot tub or you will be charged for any damages to the hot tub.
– You must provide an email address and phone number when you confirm the booking, Airbnb does not provide us with this information.
– Please bathe before using the hot tub. The hot tub filter cannot filter out the lotions and oils and makes the hot tub look dirty and cloudy. We want the hot tub to be clean for you and future guests. We have to charge a fee if the hot tub needs to be drained/cleaned and refilled due to the time and expense. The fee is $150
– We have fire wood for purchase onsite $10 per stay
Interaction with guests
Caretakers live on the property and they respect the privacy of all guests. We ask that you respect theirs as well but should you need them they are there for you.
Guests have access to the private cottage, parking and the yard with private hot tub, campfire area, hammock, and picnic area etc.
We are able to do a self check in and check out process for our guests – by adding a camera facing the driveway this confirms your check in and number of guests entering the cottage.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Cottage
- per night: $205
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- 1 King Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No